Thursday, April 13, 2017

Rochester: Day 1

This morning I caught the Amtrak from Toronto to Rochester with my parents. I have a big week of adventures planned. This week will be the most I've been off campus and out and about in Rochester since I arrived last August. As their tour guide in Rochester I've spend weeks consulting with my friends to come up with the ultimate list of things to see and do.

First order of business was a tour of campus to show mum and dad where I've been for the last eight months. I know that you might not get this impression from my blog, but I do spend most of my time in my office working!
RIT staples: Tiger statue, Java Wally's, and a statistics textbook
Dinner was a relaxed meal in my apartment with my parents and Dr Jessica Trussell of CERP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment