Monday, November 21, 2016

Study 2: Phase 2

The lab component of my second study was supposed to start this morning. Study two is collecting data examining students' categorisation, category flexibility, and typicality. Participants will complete the second half of the study in lab based tasks examining the consistency of their typicality ratings,  and categorisation and re-categorisation skills.

However the weather had other plans which looked more like this ...

I have been very reliably informed that this just doesn't happen at RIT, but today it happened on my planned first day of testing. 
A '3 plow' morning outside my dorm
What do you do when you live on campus and the campus is closed? You start researching! As my schedule was not obsolete I contacted all the students participating in the study and let them know if they were stuck on campus and wanted to come and finish the study they could. All in all it was a very exciting day in which I saw 26 student over 12 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment